working on fox’s helmet/headset thingy. it’s upholstery foam and styrene.
Quilt is finished!
If you are going to be at Everfree North West come check it out in person and bid! All the money will be for the Seattle Children’s Hospital.
More information about the quilt and artists involved on my DeviantArt.
So happy I could be a part of this awesome project.here’s to hoping it raises a bunch for charity!
Thanks to Heather for putting this all together!
Not exactly sure what you mean by requests. If there’s a plush you’d like to see me make, I’d consider it and then it’d go up for sale but most of the time i work on what i’m feeling motivated to create. so unless i feel like making whichever plush you request, not sure if it would happen. occassionally i open for commissions. thanks for asking!
so i was all like, yeah man, I got this jumpsuit sewn in 6 hours, no mistakes, can’t believe how smoothly this is going - and then I realized when i was done that I forgot to embroider the nametag on before sewing it all together :’(
time to learn how to make patches…
new fluttershy plush! I used blush for her mane this time. still very happy with my new method of stabilizing the wings (no wire or plastic-y material).
fluttershy is not for sale.
more pics here: http://imgur.com/a/1iA2F#0
Contest time again! Repost this image with #crowdedteeth for a chance to win all of this fun Crowded Teeth X Loungefly stuff! A winner will be picked randomly on 6/1!
so i worked on my pattern a little bit and decided to test it out on derpy! i wanted to reduce the amount of hand sewing in my plushies. i have a couple tweaks i want to make but overall i’m happy with it (for now).
derpy is 15.5” tall and made out of minky. i used the new platinum minky for her coat! her wings have no wire or hard material in them. i’m very happy with the new way i made them since they stand up on their own but are still soft and shaped how i want!
she is for sale for $300 + shipping, note me on DA if interested!
more pics here: http://imgur.com/a/hipns#0
I’ve been feeling motivated to work on ponies recently which hasn’t happened in a while! I did know when it happened though I wanted to work on my pattern.my goals were to reduce hand sewing and work on the front view.so I’m happy with the results! There’s still a couple minor tweaks I want to do but I’m pretty happy with it right now.hopefully you’ll be seeing some ponies soon unless I lose motivation again :p